Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy &
Title : Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub—Removes Toxin from Skin that Causes Poison Ivy and Poison Oak Rash, 4-ounce Tube
ASIN : B0007IOVZK
Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub is Tec Labs’ biggest selling product for poison oak and ivy. It’s your all-in-one solution. Tecnu Extreme is most commonly used if the rash has already begun because it removes the poison oak and ivy oil, urushiol, that causes the spreading and itching.
If a rash has begun, apply Tecnu Extreme as soon as possible to the entire body for best results. The toxins that cause the rash to spread are invisible to the eye and could still be present on the skin. Removing the toxin (urushiol), which is the source of the spreading rash, helps allow your body’s natural healing process to start unimpeded.
You can also keep Tecnu Extreme on hand, or in the shower, for use before a rash begins. Tecnu Extreme gets to the root of your problem by removing the toxin (urushiol) that is the source of a poison ivy rash. So, if you think you’ve been exposed to the plants, be proactive by applying Tecnu Extreme to exposed skin within 8 hours of exposure, or sooner.
Tecnu Extreme is unique in that it contains natural micro-beads to help exfoliate the poison ivy toxin that is bound to the skin. And it’s simple to use. Just wet the skin and apply an ample amount of Tecnu Extreme to the affected areas and rub gently for 15 seconds. Then rinse off thoroughly with water.
If you are hypersensitive to poison ivy, wash your entire body with Tecnu Extreme. Tecnu Extreme is sometimes incorrectly spelled Technu Extreme. It is also referred to as a poison ivy soap or poison ivy wash. Both are common descriptions this popular product.
If a rash has begun, use Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub to remove the toxin. Then apply Calagel Medicated Anti-Itch Gel to help dry oozing and relieve the itching. Calagel also has an antiseptic to kill bacteria and help prevent a secondary infection that can occur when scratching a rash.
- Best Choice if Your Poison Ivy or Oak Rash Has Already Started–Apply to Entire Body in a Shower
- Rash Spreading? Gets to the Root of Your Problem by Removing Urushiol, the Toxic Oil from the Plant That is Causing Your Rash to Spread
- Is Your Itching Unbearable? This Product also Removes the Source of the Itching to Allow Your Body to Begin its Natural Healing Process Unimpeded
- 100% Guaranteed and Used By Forestry Workers, Landscapers, Gardeners, Hikers, Mountain Bikers and Others for Decades
- Can Also Be Used Within 8 Hours of Exposure to the Plants to Remove Poison Ivy and Oak Oils Before a Rash Even Starts
Category: Cortisone Treatments
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details