Swanson Timed-Release Vitamin C
Title : Swanson Timed-Release Vitamin C with Rose Hips Immune System Support Skin Cardiovascular Health Antioxidant Supplement 1000 mg 500 Tablets 2 Bottles
ASIN : B07C58S16K
Description : A stellar antioxidant duo, vitamin C and rose hips benefit your body in a number of exciting ways. First and foremost, vitamin C is excellent for bolstering your immune system and protecting your cells against the damaging effects of free radicals. Vitamin C also can help your body maintain healthy levels of collagen, which benefits your skin, joints, cartilage, gums and a more. Rose hips, meanwhile, add both an extra antioxidant boost, while infusing your system with bioflavonoids that help the body more easily absorb antioxidants into the system. You may have noticed that many skin creams and makeup brands feature vitamin C. The antioxidant content in vitamin C helps protect your skin against free radical damage. Vitamin C benefits to your skin by promoting collagen synthesis, which supports the appearance of young looking skin. The long-term results of free radical damage can lead to a high number of potential health issues, therefore taking advantage of the antioxidant power of vitamin C is a great thing to do to keep your health and wellness flourishing. This time release formula delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C and 25 mg of rose hips gradually over a 6-12 hour period to promote maximum absorption. 500 tablets arrive in two bottles of 250 tablets each
- BATTLES FREE RADICALS – Free radicals can do a number on your body and one way to give your body the defensive support it is to make sure you’re getting enough vitamin C. Free radicals can invade our bodies from the foods we eat, the air we breathe and even from the sun’s rays. Fortunately antioxidants, like the ones found in abundance in vitamin c, save our cells from damage by neutralizing free radicals, potentially reducing or even preventing some unhealthy consequences.
- BOOSTS HEART HEALTH – Making sure that you’re taking the proper amount of vitamin c benefits your heart health, by aiding your body’s ability to support healthy levels of triglyceride levels within the normal range. Triglycerides are a form of fat that can be found within your blood, and can pose a problem when levels spike, and LDL cholesterol can form on the walls of your arteries. Combined with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise, taking a vitamin C supplement may be the heart health boost
- SUPPORT FOR THOSE WITH IMPAIRED GLUCOSE TOLERANCE – New research suggests increased vitamin C intake may be beneficial for those with impaired glucose tolerance. While vitamin C supplementation has not been shown to specifically influence glucose metabolism, research suggests that those with impaired glucose tolerance may have increased needs for vitamin C.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren’t completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE – We’re control freaks…in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.
Category: Vitamin C
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details