Source Naturals Skin Eternal Serum,
Title : Source Naturals Skin Eternal Serum, Moisturizing Lotion Paraben-Free – 1.7 Ounces
ASIN : B0009EXOXW
Description : Skin Eternal Serum, an aqueous cosmetic serum, is a moisturizing lotion containing a rich blend of nutrients and plant extracts. This serum is easily absorbed into the skin, and immediately makes skin feel softer and replenished. It is lightly scented with pure lavender and lemon oils.
- A deeply moisturizing lotion containing a rich blend of nutrients and plant extracts to feed the skin. Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- This aqueous (water-based) cosmetic serum is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Leaves skin feeling softer and replenished with C-Ester, DMAE and Lipoic Acid.
- Contains calming chamomile extract and aloe vera. Lightly scented with pure lavender and lemon oils.
- Promotes a more radiant, glowing appearance and complexion. It can be applied all over the face and neck area or topically targeting problem spots around eyes, lips, forehead, and neck.
Brand: Source Naturals
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.3
Rating : 150
Review : THE BEST SERUM EVER!!
This Serum works BEST with the Skin Eternal Cream. So you must purchase both. They each guarantee great results, but when paired, MY GOODNESS WHAT AN OUTCOME! So i recently reviewed the Skin Eternal Cream and I’d like to post it here, since it talks about how wonderful the Serum is too. They really work beautifully together. I get compliments on my skin ALL THE TIME and I can not imagine living without this cream. So here’s my review and this price is unbeatable!
I have tried EVERYTHING, and i mean EVERYTHING, when it comes to anti-aging products. I’ve used Olay, Loreal, Nutregeuna, Chinese products, Revlon, etc. NOTHING works better than Skin Eternal. It is by far the best anti-aging cream out there. You can do the research on it’s ingredients. DMAE, Vitamin C Ester, and CoQ10 are essential in building collagen and reducing wrinkles, firming and even lifting. It works best with the Skin Eternal Serum. I put the serum on first. The serum absorbs very quickly, so I just wait…