Shaving Soap Made with Natural
Title : Shaving Soap Made with Natural Ingredients Creates Rich Lather for a Smooth Shave. Includes Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Coconut Oil to Protect & Moisturize the Skin (Himalaya, Puck)
ASIN : B00JSXA2YY
The Best Shaving Soap Designed For All Skin Types Including Sensitive Skin That Will Leave Your Skin Smooth and Comfortable Without Irritations or Razor Burns
Experience Barbershop Quality, Luxury, & Thick Lather at The Comfort Of Your Home
The secret to shaving daily and experiencing a soft and smooth shave while not having irritation is in the ingredients of the Men’s Soap Company Shaving Soap.
This soap is formulated to build nice thick lather and to give you great cushioning and glide preventing the razor from irritating your skin. The Shea Butter moisturizes your skin while the soy comforts and conditions.
Men’s Soap Company Shaving Soap Is Great For:
• All Skin Types
• Irritated Skin
• Sensitive Skin
• Shaving Daily
• Getting a Close & Smooth Shave
• Creating Thick & Creamy Lather
What Sets Men’s Soap Company Apart From The Rest?
• High Quality Natural Ingredients
• Low Price For 1 Large 4.0 oz Shave Puck
• Non-Toxins and Parabens Free
• Free of Preservatives, Synthetic Fragrances, & Dyes
• Lasts Longer Than Shaving Cream
• Thick Lather Within Seconds
• Hydrates and Moisturizes Your Skin
Men’s Soap Company Shaving Soap is backed by a money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with our product simply contact us for a full refund.
Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button & get the best shaving soap TODAY! You will not regret investing in a smooth and irritation free skin!
- Subtle Himalaya scent: many of our customers have described the scent as mild and delightful that is not overpowering. The scent has earthy smell while it is fresh and not flowery. Women tend to love how a man smells after using the Himalaya soap.
- All natural and minimal ingredients: our shave soap is made of the best naturally derived vegan plant ingredients. We do not use toxins, parabens, sulphates, or dyes. These high quality ingredients will leave your face feeling buttery smooth.
- Thick and creamy lather: you can whip a nice, thick creamy lather in 15 seconds that provides fantastic glide and protection. The rich lather and thick foam provides a coating that leads to a smooth shave. Your razor can be rinsed cleanly without having to brush out the blades between shaving stokes.
- Moisturizing and does not dry out: our shaving soap includes shea butter and glycerin base that will leave your skin soft, moisturized, and silky smooth. You will not experience irritation, nicks or cuts, no rash, no bumps, no ingrown hairs, and no razor burns. The soap will not dry out and it is very gentle on the irritable areas of skin under the jawline and neck
- Try it risk free: Men’s Soap Company has an unconditional satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the soap simply request a refund. We guarantee that your shave will be so comfortable each and every day. Do it. Buy it now. Your face will appreciate it.
Category: Shaving Soaps
Brand: Men’s Soap Company
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.6
Rating : 885
Review : New kid(or soap in this case) on the block.
I have been a wet shaver for several years and have many favorite soaps and creams I use. Favorites include Truefitt & Hill 1805, Taylor of Old Bond Street sandalwood, Tabac, Proraso creams, and Mitchell wool fat. I tend to collect soaps and shave with whatever scent tends to match my mood. Feeling manly then Tabac, feeling suave then the 1805, a refreshing shave on a hot day then eucalyptus Proraso it is. Now I have a new soap for my arsenal of multiple personalities. I use hot water, a badger hair brush, a shaving scuttle, and a double edge razor (of course!).
This is a glycerin based soap like Colonel Conk so you can microwave or melt it on the stove and pour it in a cup and it will harden to the shape of the cup.
The hot water was poured on the brush then twirled into the hard soap upside down for a few seconds then spun in the scuttle to a thick, hot lather. The lather stayed thick on the face and did NOT dry out as some soaps do. The scent is mild and…