Rosehip Oil, Large 4oz –
Title : Rosehip Oil, Large 4oz – All Natural, Best Moisturizer for Face, Hair & Body to Help Heal Dry Skin, Diminish Scars, Discoloration, Acne, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, Eczema, Skin Tags and Brittle Nails. C
ASIN : B00UGHEHBU
Description : Rosehip Seed Oil in a 4oz amber bottle.
- #1 RATED, PREMIUM GRADE & LIFETIME WARRANTY – GAIA PURITY provides NATURAL, Premium Grade Rosehip Seed Oil that contains no chemicals or pesticides. If you are at any point ever unsatisfied with your purchase we will provide a 100% full refund, guaranteed.
- DEEP SKIN HYDRATION – Gaia Purity Rosehip Oil soaks deep into dry or damaged skin and does not leave a greasy residue, allowing it to quickly replenish and revitalize your skin to a healthily youthful glow.
- DIMINISH MARKS – Gaia Purity Rosehip Seed Oil will give your skin a glowing, radiant, and clear complexion as it diminishes old and new acne scars, wrinkles, crow’s feet, stretch marks (striae), skin tags, cellulite marks, fine lines, eczema, age spots, and sun spots. Excellent Lipstick Primer, Lip Healer, and Lip Balm as well.
- ANTI-AGING – Our oil is the perfect anti-aging serum with natural hydration, anti-inflammatory, fatty acids, and anti-oxidant properties known to work quickly to tightening and restore elasticity to lose and sagging skin.
- SOFT AMAZING SKIN – As it restores and revitalizes moisture levels Gaia Purity’s Rose Hip Seed Oil will smooth out and soften your silky skin.
Category: Massage Oils
Brand: Gaia Purity
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.3
Rating : 869
Review : Geez guys
EDIT: I was sent a replacement after my review below. Since then, and with my two bottles of rosehip oil, I have a new review. Now first, you can see the two different shipments right next to each other. The newest on the top, the original on the bottom. (just a quick FYI, I got both within less than a month of each other) The first one I was sent is thick, scentless, and does not affect my skin the way that other rosehip oils have in the past. (moisture, acne and PIE/PIH healing, tone improvement, etc.) The second one I was sent is slightly lighter, has a strong "essential oil" scent, and affects my skin *closer* to the way other rosehip oils have. You can see in the photo where they are smoothed in, that one (the original) has a shine whereas the other (the new one) is slightly flatter, with little to no shine. This is how rosehip oil typically blends into the skin. That’s why it is often recommended for oily skin types. It’s a naturally satin finish. The original one was…