Max and Neo 100% Pure
Title : Max and Neo 100% Pure Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil Dogs Cats – We Donate One One to Dog Rescues Every Bottle Sold (8oz)
ASIN : B07D73M2QP
Description : From the cold, clean waters for Alaska, our 100% Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is what your dog needs for healthy skin, healthy joints, and a healthy heart. Using the 16 oz bottle with pump, you can pump the salmon oil directly onto your dog’s food. Each serving has over 1200mg of Omega 3s.
Omega 3s are an essential part of your pet’s diet, but most dogs do not get any omega 3s in their food. By adding our 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil to your dog’s food, you will provide the necessary nutrients that your dog needs for a healthy coat, healthy skin, healthy joints, and a healthy heart.
Per Serving: 5ml/1 TSP
423 mg EPA Omega 3
465 mg DHA Omega 3
339 mg Other Omega 3
Total Omega 3: 1,227 mg per serving
100% WILD CAUGHT SALMON
While many omega 3 oils available in the market are derived from farmed fish, our Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is derived from only salmon caught from the cold, clean waters of Alaska. All oils are tested for heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs.
Farmed fish are fed through pellets and do not get much EPA and DHA omega 3s in their diets. This results in much lower omega 3s in the oil derived from farmed fish. The salmon that we use in our oil have grown up on a diet of smaller fish, which are packed with EPA and DHA omega 3s. Therefore, our wild salmon oil has much higher levels of EPA and DHA omega 3s.
Scratching, itching, and excessive shedding are signs of dry skin and an unhealthy coat. Our high-quality pure salmon oil can help bring your dog’s coat back to life!
Arthritis and joint stiffness can slow your dog down, but adding salmon oil to your dog’s food can help reduce inflammation, joint pain, and stiffness.
Omega 3s help reduce inflammation and decrease triglycerides, helping your dog maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- YOUR PURCHASE HELPS A DOG RESCUE: For every bottle sold, we donate a bottle to a dog rescue. A major expense of dog rescues is dog food. Because rescues are run on limited funds, they don’t always have the ability to buy the best dog food. As we know, nutrition is a very important part when rescuing a malnourished dog. By donating our salmon oil we can help rescues supplement their food and improve the health of their rescued friends.
- DOG RESCUES: Each month we donate to different rescues throughout the USA. At the end of every month, we tally up the number of products sold. Based on the number, we determine how many rescues we can donate to for that month. We donate down our list of rescues until each one has received a donation and then we go back to the top of our list.
- 100% WILD CAUGHT USA ALASKAN SALMON: Our salmon oil is derived from salmon that is wild caught from the waters of Alaska. All oils are tested for heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs. Omega 3s are an essential part of your pet’s diet, but most dogs do not get any omega 3s in their food. By adding our 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil to your dog’s food, you will provide the necessary nutrients that your dog needs for a healthy coat, healthy skin, healthy joints, and a healthy heart.
- HEALTHY & HAPPY: Salmon oil has been shown to improve a dog’s coat, making it softer and smoother. It can also support its immune system, reduce inflammation and improve overall health. Add salmon oil to your dog’s food and within a few days, you will likely be very surprised at how shiny and beautiful your dog’s coat has become!
- 1227 mg TOTAL OMEGA 3 PER SERVING: 423 mg EPA Omega 3, 465 mg DHA Omega 3, 339 mg Other Omega 3
Category: Fish Oil Supplements
Brand: Max and Neo
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details