LARGE 12 Oz. Marine Collagen
Title : LARGE 12 Oz. Marine Collagen Peptide Powder. Wild-Caught Fish, Non-GMO. Supports Healthy Skin, Hair, Joints and Bones. Hydrolyzed Type 1 & 3 Protein. Amino Acids, Unflavored, Easy to Mix. FREE scoop!
ASIN : B01LWCYQBM
Description : WHY USE FISH COLLAGEN POWDER?
• An Essential Part of Your Healthy Diet. Collagen Peptides are short chain amino acids which are ‘cell-ready’ (easily digested) and easy to mix into cold and warm drinks. Peptides are crucial to maintaining healthy skin, hair, nails, joints and bones.
• Much More Effective Than Collagen Creams. Collagen powder taken as part of your healthy diet is far superior to topical creams or gels. Creams promise only a temporary cosmetic fix while increasing collagen in your diet will help the body from within, where it can provide real benefits.
WHY BUY FROM ZEN PRINCIPLE?
• We Source Only the Best Quality Fish Peptides. Unlike other sellers, we use only wild caught cod fish from the clean and cold North Atlantic Ocean. The fish are sustainably wild-caught and therefore are free of harmful antibiotics, GMO-contaminated feed, artificial additives, etc. Our marine collagen is produced under strict quality and health guidelines and tested multiple times to ensure purity.
• FREE scoop included! Use our included scoop to make it easier to measure the amount you want to use and also reduce spilling or mess.
• 100% Money Back Guarantee. We want you to be happy with our marine collagen. If you are not for any reason, we’ll gladly give you a full refund within 30 days.
- ✔REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN, HAIR AND NAILS NATURALLY. Collagen production declines as we get older, resulting in wrinkles and less elastic skin. Increasing collagen levels can help your skin look firmer, smoother and more youthful. It can also help maintain sleek, shiny hair and stronger nails.
- ✔ENJOY THE BEST QUALITY AND VALUE. Compare our price per ounce to other sellers, who hide their high price by selling in tiny containers. Plus they often use cheap farm-raised fish with few healthy nutrients. And the fish are packed with harmful antibiotics and low quality artificial feed and colors. Always ask where your fish comes from!
- ✔SUPPORT HEALTHY JOINTS AND BONES. As collagen decreases in our bodies, our tendons and ligaments move less easily, causing stiffness and swollen joints. Adding marine protein peptides can help your joints move more easily and may reduce the risk of joint deterioration. It is also essential to maintaining healthy bones.
- ✔BOOST METABOLISM AND ENERGY. Collagen protein is critical to a healthy metabolism. Amino acids such as glycine can boost metabolism and increase energy levels. It also helps in muscle development which burn more calories than fat.
- ✔CUSTOM PREPARED FROM ONLY WILD CAUGHT FISH. We source our marine collagen from sustainably sourced wild cod fish caught in the deep, pristine waters of the North Atlantic ocean around Iceland. Wild fish have far more nutrients and are free of harmful antibiotics and GMO feed. We custom prepare the powder to ensure a neutral taste and that it easily dissolves in cold or warm liquids. FREE SCOOP included!
Brand: Zen Principle
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.1
Rating : 110
Review : High Quality Collagen and Excellent Value. Worked Well to Clear Up My Acne
I use other types of protein and collagen powders (beef, pea and rice) and I’ve wanted to try marine collagen for awhile. I’ve read that besides the usual benefits from any collagen product, marine collagen helps some people clear up skin problems like acne, rosacea, etc.
I don’t have bad acne but do get pimples from time to time, so I thought I’d give it a try. The results have been very good so far. I haven’t had any new pimples since I started using it. More importantly, my skin looks much ‘fresher’. Before, some parts of my face looked shiny and others seemed too dry-probably from using too much soap. Now, I need less soap and my skin is the same overall-neither dry nor shiny.
If you decide to try marine collagen, I’d only use collagen from wild-caught fish, like the kind offered by Zen Principle. Farm-raised fish is nothing like wild-caught. It’s packed with antibiotics, and fed low quality ‘fish pellets’. And the fish are raised in an unhealthy environment,…