Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder (10 oz)
Title : Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder (10 oz)
ASIN : B01LME7MTY
Description : Zint Collagen Hydrolysate is a translucent, colorless and flavorless protein. Zint Collagen Powder is driven from 100% pasture raised, and pasture finished animal tissue and/or bones, purified and extracted with state of the art technology to preserve the amount of the amino acids naturally contained in animal proteins – to give you high quality, full rich collagen. With its state of the art equipment and brilliant technics, Zint is preserving and purifying the proteins during manufacturing, so you get the most, best and richest proteins possible. Zint manufacturing complies with many globally accepted regulations and strict traceability of its products.
- REPLENISH YOUR BODY’S COLLAGEN: Zint Collagen Peptides powder is a pure anti-aging protein vital for replenishing your body’s declining collagen supply, rejuvenating your skin, hair, nails and joints for natural beauty and youthfulness. It also nourishes cartilage, tendons and joints that wear with age.*
- EXCEPTIONAL DISSOLVABILITY & TASTE: Neutral in flavor, Zint Collagen dissolves easily and beautifully in any liquid, making it perfect for smoothies or your morning coffee to get your daily anti-aging collagen boost!*
- PREMIUM COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENT: Zint offers a pure, premium, unflavored collagen powder, sourced from non-GMO, grass fed, pasture raised cattle: no preservatives, Paleo friendly, kosher certified.
- ZINT BEAUTY ELEMENTS: With collagen types I & III, Zint’s collagen hydrolysate restores your body’s most basic building block for skin moisture and smoothness, reducing wrinkles and sagging for a naturally glowy complexion.*
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We’re confident that you’ll love Zint. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll give you a full refund with 90 days of purchase.
Category: Type 1 (I)
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.5
Review : This is definitely superior to other collagen powders I’ve tried
With this product, though, I can mix it in coffee, milk or juice and it doesn’t significantly affect texture or taste. Big improvement! I mix it in yogurt or oatmeal, and it would be fine in soups or other food.
I estimate I’m getting at least 15 extra grams of protein a day by using this.
As to benefits of adding collagen to my diet, I think my joints are more able to withstand stresses like gardening and pilates class since I’ve been taking it. My wrists, for example, used to make a little noise when I rotated them. Now, after at least six months of using collagen, they don’t. So I’m sold on it.