Black Seed Oil by
Title : Black Seed Oil by Fatima’s Garden – 100% Cold-Pressed Nigella Sativa Oil/Kalonji Oil with Omega 3 6 9 & Thymoquinone for Joint Relief, Indigestion, Immunity, Soft Skin, Strong & Silky Hair (1.7 Fl Oz)
ASIN : B07H3G2R11
Fatima’s Garden 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil with Omega 3 6 9 & Thymoquinone
Our nigella oil has 3 active ingredients that are thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol. TQ has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and it also promotes healthy functioning. THQ helps to improve memory and brain functions through stimulation of the muscles and the glands. Thymol is reputed for its powerful antimicrobial properties, makes it super immune system booster.
WHAT MAKES FATIMA’S GARDEN NIGELLA OIL EXCEPTIONAL?
Our black seed oil is manufactured using the 100% Purest form of black seed oil.
Below are some of the outstanding benefits of our nigella sativa oil:
- Helps in Alleviating Allergy Symptoms
- Helps in Improving Lung Function
- Helps in Improving Memory and Cognition
- Supports Joint Pain
- Powerful Immune System Booster
- Promotes Weight Management
- Promotes Hair Health
- Helps in Rejuvenating Skin
- Supports Indigestion Relief
- Helps in Improving Memory
Direction for Use:
For Internal Use – Eat a teaspoon of oil per meal or Mix the oil with an equal amount of honey or Drizzle the nigella oil over vegetables or Mix the oil into a strong drink.
For Hair Benefits – Mix the nigella oil with an equal amount of aroma oil then Massage the oil into your hair, wash the oil off after half an hour and at last rinse off your hair
For Skin Benefits – Dilute the oil with rose water before rubbing it on your skin. Use the diluted oil on bug bites, and other irritations. Make a warm compress to reduce scars. Rub oil onto painful areas.
- BLACK SEED OIL FOR HAIR & SKIN: Our Nigella sativa oil aka Black seed oil is a highly concentrated oil that is derived from black cumin seeds oil. It has the antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that helps improve Eczema, Scars & skin dysfunctions. Our kalonji oil is cold pressed from the seeds, with a supply of nutrients, including linoleic acid, myristic acid, oleic acid, and palmitic acid, along with many antioxidants for moisturizing your scalp and promoting hair growth.
- PERFECT SERUM FOR YOUR FACE : Used topically, Black Cumin Seed Carrier Oil is reputed to hydrate, soothe, smooth, and nourish the skin, to address fungal infections and blemishes, and to promote the skin’s reparation and regeneration, thus facilitating a smoother, clearer, and brighter complexion. It is known to exhibit the same effects when applied to hair.
- PACKED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS : The oil is said to neutralise free radicals in the body, which may improve the quality of your skin and hair. Kalonji oil is, therefore, effective in fighting inflammation, leaving the skin feeling young and healthy.
- FIGHTS HAIR FALL : Kalonji oil is used to fight hair fall and even to induce hair re-growth, due to the presence of Nigellone and Thymoquinone in it. The latter is known to be an inflammation-fighting compound. It also nourishes the hair follicles and prevents the hair from falling off. The application of this oil is said to be a safe and natural way to re-grow hair, without medication.
- FATIMA’S GARDEN 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Our nigella oil is free from any harsh ingredients that are manufactured with a stringent process. Satisfaction of customers is our prime concern. This moroccan oil is 100% Natural. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with our nigella oil we will refund your money with no questions asked. Just click on the “Add to Cart” button and enjoy a risk-free purchase.
Category: Black Seed Oil
Brand: Fatima’s Garden
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details