Biotin 10000mcg – 120 Count
Title : Biotin 10000mcg – 120 Count – Hair Skin and Nails Formula Maximum Strength Liquid Capsules Nature’s Best Hair Growth Supplement – Longer, Healthier and Stronger Hair and Nails Veggie Capsules
ASIN : B01N216NB1
BIOTIN – Part of the B-Complex Vitamins
Biotin, or Vitamin B7, is a water-soluble nutrient belonging to the B-Complex Vitamins. Generally, the Vitamin B family helps support adrenal and thyroid function in addition to maintaining a robust nervous system. These vitamins are necessary for key metabolic processes. More specifically, Biotin is essential for fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
Maintains Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails
According to research studies, taking higher doses of Biotin may help in the treatment of weak hair and nails. Biotin can also work to protect from acne, fungal infections, rashes, and severe dryness and cracking.
Assists in Blood Sugar Regulation
Biotin has been shown to assist in lowering blood sugar levels in individuals where this has become an issue. Insulin is a crucial hormone released by the pancreas that works to keep blood sugar in balance. Biotin helps facilitate the activity of insulin. Research suggests that Biotin works to decrease insulin resistance and improve glucose tolerance.
Biotin as a Co-Factor
Without Biotin as a co-factor, many enzymes do not work properly. As a result, serious complications can occur including varied conditions of the skin, nervous system, and intestinal tract. In addition, Biotin, acts as a co-enzyme that is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids, amino acids, and glucose. This means that when we ingest foods that contain fats, carbohydrates, and protein, Biotin must be present in order for the conversion of these macronutrients into bodily energy.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TRY RISK FREE – 100% Money back guarantee: Feel great or your money back! Every purchase is backed by our 1 year empty bottle guarantee – If you are not fully satisfied for any reason we will refund your order, no questions asked!!
- Liquid Capsules for Maximum Absorption Skin Nourishment: Biotin, or Vitamin B7, is a member of the B complex. This nutrient is of paramount importance in skin cell regulation as these cells are frequently replaced due to their chronic exposure to the outside environment and the toxicity that these external influences present. Biotin is a necessity for anyone wishing to improve the health of his/her skin. A perfect example of how beauty happens from the inside out.
- Promotes Hair Regeneration: This Vitamin is an essential part of a healthy hair restoration regime. Many cosmetic products (i.e.: creams, shampoo, etc.) contain biotin but it is key to note that it is not readily absorbed in this fashion. Dietary supplementation is one of the best ways to increase your Biotin profile.
- Supports Thyroid and Adrenal Function: B Vitamins, like Biotin, are required for proper thyroid activity and combatting adrenal fatigue. Both the thyroid and adrenal glands are part of the “master” gland system that is responsible for orchestrating multiple body functions including hunger, sleep, pain perception, mood, and energy levels.
- Protects Brain Function: Biotin is essential for maintaining a healthy nervous system because of its role in nerve signaling and neurotransmitter activity. The B complex vitamins strongly influence memory function and defend against age-related cognitive impairment.
Category: B7 (Biotin)
Brand: Precision Naturals
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.9
Rating : 37
Review : Help for nails.